Saturday 1 May 2010

Picnic Season

(pictures from Nina Barry www.ninabarry.com/blog)

It seems as though many blogger people had picnics on the brain today. I know that the rainy, cold weather made me want out even more. All I wanted was some sunshine, a bike ride, and now, maybe a picnic to go along with it! I know that if Phil here here visiting, I'd take him down to the park for a picnic, with some sandwiches, a thermos of tea... and maybe a flask of something stronger.

I almost-but-not-quite woke up on time to hit up the Jane's Walk for my neighbourhood and ended up stuck inside all day, once the rain and clouds moved in. I did go out to meet a couple friends for a beer briefly, and got free beer in the process. To the friendly man in the overalls who bought me a drink: thanks! I'm sorry we didn't get to chat for longer.

I hope you're all enjoying your weekends, grey or not!

No comments: