Friday 30 April 2010

End of the Lazy Week

My week-long vacation of lazy is, sadly, coming to an end.

I did pretty much nothing all week, which is why you haven't heard from me. I slept until 11 most days. I wore sweatpants. I watched bad TV (the top pic of the week: TLC's wedding dress show Say Yes To The Dress. Bad, I know. Worse: anything on MTV was a close second. Sometimes I even disgust myself). I didn't really see many people or go many places.

I did stop by my favourite neighbourhood consignment clothing store to pick up a few new things for work (and some for fun too!). Before leaving Nova Scotia and upon arriving, I cleared out some old things from my closet. It's still full to bursting, but that's a headache for another time.

My top find is a stunning, classic trenchcoat, the real deal. It makes me feel like Lauren Bacall. When I get my act together (and my camera battery cha
rged... where did I pack that charger?), I'll post a picture. For now, here's my cute new jean jacket! I've been eyeing them all spring, and I knew I'd find a good one either in my own closet, or at a consignment shop. My old one was a little lame, but this one is so cute! It's a Gap Kids XXL, which makes it cute and shrunken. Win.

No comments: