Monday 26 April 2010

Back in Ottawa

After many hours of driving, I am back in Ottawa! (Beautiful bike in tow). It's nice weather, so I guess I can't complain, and I think I will take advantage of it by going out for an inaugural ride on my bike (which I've decided to name Flo). I also don't start work until next Monday, so this week will be my week of sleep sleep sleeping.

On a completely separate note, I have a question for you, Ottawa. In Halifax, I follow the goings on at city hall by following two Twitters that livetweet from the council meetings, one from a writer for the Metro Halifax and recent King's grad, and one by The Coast. The Chronicle Herald has also just jumped on the bandwagon with a dedicated Twitter account for council livetweeting.

Is there anything like this in Ottawa? I would love to keep on top of Ottawa City Hall as well.

No comments: