Thursday 4 March 2010

Return

It's been quite a while since I've been in the swing of blogging on a regular basis.

I really got to thinking about it today when my friend Ange interviewed me about blogging for an assignment she was working on. We drank tea and talked for an hour about reading blogs and writing blogs and it was kind of fun. We talked for so long I was late for my next class. I decided that I wish someone would invent a search engine - blog thing that would show a diagram with a blog in the middle and a web of the blogs that it linked to and how often. Ange thought it would be like the blogger version of the lesbian diagram on the L-Word. Or also an easier way to find blogs by geographic area. I don't read any Halifax blogs, but I would like to.

Anyway, to try to get back into the swing of things I've decided to post every day for 30 days. I'll post something I like. Whatever that means. Today, I liked Ange interviewing me.

No comments: