Tuesday 23 March 2010

I hate cold and wet together


It's been so sunny in Halifax that we've all forgotten what it can really be like in the spring.

I woke up this morning and it was so grey I actually said "no", out loud, and rolled over into my bed which had suddenly become ten times more comfy by comparison to the wet and the cold. But alas, I had to get up and going.

As a sequel to The Week of Library, I present... The Week of Journalism! I have a lot of journalism assignments due next Tuesday (like all of them... why, universe... why?), so my life right now is eat, sleep, read, interview. Repeat. Today I went down to city hall to see how things go there. Unfortunately I missed the throwdown in the afternoon, but was able to follow it via livetweet. I hung out in the jschool and watched the tweets. It was a strange experience.

Well, I'm beat, and I've written the lede for my journalism article, so I think it's bedtime. Nothing to look forward to but many days of rain and assignments. Joy.

No comments: