Monday 15 February 2010

In the Library

So I'm in the library studying for a midterm. I hate midterms. I hate them even though I don't really know what it's like to experience a real midterm season; I take a lot of classes at King's that are structured differently and don't have them. But here I am, stuck with a midterm tomorrow night in News Media and the Courts.

Sounds fun, I know.

After a few hours of staring at my computer screen, my face hurt. I took a break to grab a drink of water and hopefully find some real, human interaction. I was lucky. I found my friend Clifford at a table, writing a paper.

After a few minutes of idle chitchat about boyfriends, girlfriends, etc, I mentioned how much I was hating studying for my media and law test. Without explaining, he pulled up Google on his computer, and typed in "media law and kittens".

We found this:


"Didn't that make you feel better?" he asked me.

It did.

1 comment:

Saf said...

LOLcats make everything better.