Wednesday 10 December 2008

WHAT IS GOING ON??

I go away for one semester, and all hell breaks loose. Ottawa arts funding mess, Ontario goes poor, attempted crazy driving restrictions, transit strike and way more snow than anyone needs. Phew. At least I'm here now. The restrictions failed, and I brought some warmer weather for next week. Enjoy. But could we please work on this transit strike business? I only have one more Christmas present to buy. And I am NOT hiking around in the snow.

I'm not just being prissy -- my mono has reinstated long afternoon naps. Walking around the house makes my heart race. It's a little scary. I tried to work on my paper this afternoon, but I got a splitting headache and had to sleep for about 3 hours. Mono totally sucks.

Rosie likes the naps. She spends every moment draped across me, purring. I think she missed me. I missed her.

No comments: