Wednesday 31 December 2008

Errands.

Well, I certainly got out today.

My mom declared today "errands day"and so we set out to complete the tasks on the list.

Six hours of shopping is a lot. Except, apparently, if you're me. I am A Shopper. I love to shop. I sort of hate myself, except that I love my clothes. You could tell me that I have way more clothes than I could wear in a month... but all I would hear is "LC! You have wonderful, beautiful clothes!"

A few items to remember:
+I shop very little while in Halifax. Only when my mom is visiting.
+I spend little money in Halifax. I have spent a grand total of 5 bucks on booze. No lies.
+I shop consignment and sales? So it's not as much money as it could be?*
+I have lots of money saved in the bank, so I'm not in a Shopoholic kind of situation.

Phew. I feel much better.

No comments: