Monday 9 June 2008

Reading List

My reading list for next year came in the mail!!! I'm so excited. Highlights include that they swapped the Illiad for Odyssey, which I read in lit, and we do a whole section on The Tempest and Dr Faustus and Montaigne and all the things Mr Hodgson mentioned in lit but we didn't have much time to look into. I am such an excited little freshman.

I also now have a roommate. She is from Ottawa, which is exciting and means we will get to meet before move-in day... like months before. I think it is very convenient. From my small amoutn of facebook investigation, she seems to enjoy scarves and funky earrings to the extent I do and her messages have all been very friendly. She is a year older at least; she did Katimavik for a while. I feel room 010 is going to be a fun one. (Room 010 is our number. Just PS).

Ask me later about strange customers and bikinis. Two separate stories. Good ones both.

2 comments:

Milan said...

If you have time, consider reading Goethe's "Faust," as well. It is a lot of fun, and chock full of magic and witches.

Andrea... said...

A reading list! How exciting!!