Wednesday 2 April 2008

Why are you lookin so grave?

Sometimes I have days where I just can't handle people. I don't know if it's my hormones or stress, but sometimes no matter how hard I try, I just miss every time. Today was one of those days.

When I woke up, I felt it. I rolled off the couch late, first off. I'm staying on the couch while my aunt is visiting, and her flight was canceled during the lovely fog of the other day, so I have stayed on the couch. This means I wake up cranky, and my organs get mushed together in funny ways. Then I couldn't figure out how/what to eat. So then I was late.

It just went on from there. I feel bad for my friends at spare who had to deal with me. No matter what anyone said it rubbed me the wrong way, and I would (unfortunately) return the favour. Ugh.

U of T offers of admission were received today. Many of my friends got letters and were super excited. I've only heard from Carleton, and I'm getting a little stressed. I know I shouldn't be, since I applied mostly out of province (except for Queen's and Carleton) and out of province takes longer to reply. All I've heard is that Concordia wants me to prove I'm a Canadian citizen. I sent off the proof today, so I hope I hear soon. I just want to get excited with everyone else.

No comments: