Saturday 26 April 2008

Give your love to me, I'm gonna keep it carefully

My Concordia interview was such a non-event. I mean, I stressed about it, I got all worked up about my portfolio and picking the right thing to show them, and then it was really fine. Thank you, improv. I don't think I answered a single question straight; I answered the question I wanted to answer. They still seemed pretty interested. Offers of acceptance go out in about a month, so I won't hear for a while. I'm guessing I'm not artsy enough for them, but really, I think King's is more me anyway. Not that I'm choosing or anything. I can't. Not yet. It's too big a decision for me not to make it at the last minute. Har. Har.

I met up with a friend after my interview, and we saw this amazing movie, the kind that they just don't make anymore. It's called Stardust and it reminds me of the Princess Bride, which, as everyone knows, is one of the best movies EVER. Plus Clare Danes is in Stardust and I heart her a lot. Everyone, go and watch it. Make it a double feature with the Princess Bride.

1 comment:

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

It reminded me of Princess Bride a lot as well. Only with a better effects budget.